Zucchini Brownie Cookies (#2400)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar firmly-packed
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Zucchini shredded
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c) (190c).
- Combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls (15 ml) of dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto baking sheet with parchment papper or baking mat.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time for 7 to 9 minutes, or until cookies are set.
- Do not over bake.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Make about 3 dozen cookies.