Terry's Italian Crockpot Beef (#2397)
Sandwiches American Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 pounds Beef Chuck Roast boneless any butcher twine removed
- 2 cups Water
- 2/3 oz Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes or to taste
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Mix all ingredients (except the beef roast) in a large crockpot or slow cooker.
- Place the roast in the crockpot and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or until fork tender.
- Remove the beef and shred with two forks. Add back to the juices and enjoy.
- To enjoy this in the traditional chicago-style, pile high on a crusty roll with provolone cheese slices and chopped giardiniera.