Low Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies (#2395)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 50 grams Brown Sugar packed, 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Margarine softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg Whites
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 oz Chocolate Chips miniature, semisweet, 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- Mix sugars, margarine, vanilla, and egg white in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
- Make about 24 cookies.