Chocolate Mint Christmas Cookies (#2394)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Christmas
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Mint Extract
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 oz Chocolate Unsweetened unsweetened
- 1 Non-Paralleils multi-colored
- 2 tsp Water
- Beat butter until soft; gradually add sugar and blend until creamy. Mix in beaten egg and extracts.
- Stir salt and baking powder into flour; stir into butter/sugar mixture.
- Melt chocolate in water over a double-boiler; add to dough. Form into a long roll approximately 2 to 3 inches wide. Wrap dough with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Slice dough 1/4 inch thick and place on greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with non-paralleils and press in slightly with back of spoon. Bake in 400° f (200° c) oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on rack.