Broccoli with Lime & Cumin Dressing (#2374)
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets
- 1 Limes juice and zest
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 Red Hot Pepper Sauce to taste, we like 1 teaspoon of Frank's Red Hot
- 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Separate the broccoli head into florets. Peel and slice up the stem.
- Steam broccoli for about 4 minutes, no more then 5 minutes. Do not overcook. The broccoli should be just barely tender.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl add the lime juice and zest, cumin, salt and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Whisk together. While whisking slowly drizzle in the olive oil to form an emulsion.
- Add the steamed broccoli, toss to coat and serve.
- Top with fresh ground black pepper if desired.