Marinated Broccoli and Tomato Salad (#2360)
Salads Side Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 pound Mushrooms fresh
- 3/4 cup Black Olives pitted, drained
- 1 cup Tomatoes cherry
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar white wine
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves fresh
- 1 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions minced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- Trim flowerets from broccoli, you should have about 1 quart. Reserve stems for another use.
- Drop broccoli flowerets into boiling salt water for 1 min. Or just until they turn bright green; drain.
- Trim mushroom stems to 1/2-inch. Combine broccoli, mushrooms, olives and tomatoes in bowl.
- Measure oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parley, onion, garlic, salt and pepper into small bowl. Whisk until blended.
- Pour dressing over vegetable mixture.
- Turn gently to coat vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 3 or more hours until ready to serve.