Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (#2351)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour or half whole wheat and half white flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter softened, or half canola oil, and half butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter creamy or chunky
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter, eggs, water, and vanilla just until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat until blended.
- Increase speed to medium, beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- Bake in 375° f (190° c) oven 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in tightly covered container.