Fruit Granola (#2350)
Cereals Nuts Breakfast
Share This Recipe
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 3/4 cups Wheat Flakes rolled
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Nuts chopped
- 1/3 cup Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Seedless Raisins
- 1/2 cup Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup Peaches dried, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apples dried, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Blend oats, wheat flakes, sunflower seed, nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans or combination), sesame seed, oil and honey in large bowl.
- Transfer to large roasting pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake until lightly browned at edges, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Stir in fruit. Store in airtight container.