Golden Zucchini Sticks (#2349)
Snacks Low Fat
Share This Recipe
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Cornmeal
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 1 1/2 pounds Zucchini cut into 1/2-by-3-inch sticks
- 2 large Egg Whites lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 475°f.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper in a large sealable plastic bag.
- In egg white dip zucchini sticks, shake in the bag to coat, and arrange on the baking sheet, not touching.
- Coat all exposed sides with cooking spray.
- Bake on the center rack for 7 minutes.
- Turn the zucchini and coat any floury spots with cooking spray again.
- Continue to bake until golden and tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot.