Asparagus Prosciutto Bundles (#2334)
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Asparagus well rinsed and trimmed
- 2 oz Prosciutto 4 slices
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic optional
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper fresh ground
- 1/4 tsp Thyme fresh chopped or dried
- Boil a large pot of water for blanching. Preheat the broiler.
- Prepare the dressing.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic salt, pepper and thyme. Set aside.
- Once the water is boiling blanch the asparagus for 2 minutes then remove.
- Arrange 1/4 of the asparagus on top of each slice of prosciutto and carefully roll up.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil about 6 inches from the heat. Turning halfway through until the prosciutto is hot and crispy.
- Serve the bundles of asparagus with 1/4 each of the dressing spooned over the top.