Kids-Cook: Banana Nut Muffins (#2318)
Share This Recipe
- 3 Bananas medium-large
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt low-fat
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 2/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- Raisins may be used in lieu of nuts.
- In large bowl, use fork to mash bananas.
- Measure to make sure you have 1 cup.
- Add yogurt, sugar and oil; combine with fork.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; add flour mixture and walnuts to banana mixture and stir just until blended.
- (batter may be lumpy.) spoon batter into greased muffin cups; bake in 400 degree f oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; let cool completely.