Bacon Turkey Tetrazzini (#2313)
Pastas Poultry Turkey
Share This Recipe
- 6 slices Bacon
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cups Mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup Onions chopped
- 6 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cup Cream half and half
- 3 tablespoons Sherry dry (optional)
- 8 oz Spaghetti cooked (3 1/4 c)
- 2 cups Turkey or chicken, cooked
- 1 Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Parsley Leaves chopped
- Cook spaghetti on top of the stove in boiling water. Cook bacon on rack in microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, covered. Crumble and set aside.
- Add butter to dish with mushrooms and onions. Cook on high 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once. Stir in flour and pepper. Cook at high 30 seconds. Add broth and 1/2 & 1/2, mix well and cook on high 9 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Add sherry (if desired). Stir in cooked spaghetti, chicken, bacon and parmesan. Mix well. Cover and cook at high 13 to 15 minutes, stirring once. Garnish with parsley.
- Serves 6-8.
- Great for using leftover turkey after christmas or thanksgiving.