Ham and Cheese Potatoes Au Gratin (#2311)
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Potatoes peeled, sliced, cooked
- 1 cup Ham diced, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Onions minced
- 1/3 cup Butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 dash White Pepper
- 1 Parsley Leaves chopped, fresh
- Combine potatoes, ham and onion in a greased 1-qt casserole; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or medium heat; stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper; stir until the cheese melts.
- Pour over potato mixture and stir gently to mix.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Yield 2 servings.