Mexican Stuffed Chicken (#2303)
Mexican Chicken Poultry
Share This Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 Tbsp Bread Crumbs dried
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Green Chili Peppers mild, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Eggs beaten
- 1 oz Monterey Jack Cheese cut in two 3 x 1 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- With kitchen hammer, pound out breasts to 1/4 in thick.
- On each one, place one tablespoon of chilis and one slice of cheese.
- Roll up an place seam side down in baking dish.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and chili powder and sprinkle over the chicken rolls, patting into place to form a crust.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (cheese inside will be melted and the crust nicely browned.)