Tilapia En Papillote with Asparagus and Shrimp (#2301)
Fish Seafood Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 pound Asparagus thin or medium
- 2 tablespoons Butter unsalted, softened
- 1 Lemon Zest grated
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 4 large Tilapia fillets, 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds total
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice fresh
- 2 oz Shrimp cooked, rinsed and drained
- Snap off the thick ends of the asparagus, cut the spears diagonally into bite-size pieces, and blanch in lightly salted water. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the butter until light and blend in the lemon zest; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 450° f (230° c).
- For each portion, fold a 12-inch square of baking parchment in half diagonally and crease the corners.
- Arrange one portion of tilapia filet on one side of the paper.
- Season with a little lemon juice and top with a quarter of the shrimp and asparagus.
- Dot with a quarter of the lemon butter.
- Fold the other side of the paper over the fish and seal the package into a half oval with a series of creases, starting with one corner and finishing with a twist at the opposite end.
- Repeat for the remaining portions.
- Bake the packages on a sheet pan until the paper is browned and puffy, 7 to 8 minutes.
- To serve, slit open each package and slide the contents, out onto a plate; or serve in the paper, letting each diner cut open his own.