Asian Millet Salad (#2293)
Grains Salads Asian Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Millet cooked
- 10 oz Tofu diced
- 6 tablespoons Mirin (Sweet Seasoning)
- 3 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Snow Pea Pods chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar or cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Green Peas frozen, thawed
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 8 oz Water Chestnuts can sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the millet, tofu, snow peas, peas, water chestnuts, and scallion.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mirin, soy sauce, venegar, garlic, and sugar.
- Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
- Let salad chill for a while to let the flavors blend before serving allowing the tofu to absorb the flavors of the dressing.
- Top with scallions and serve.