Broccoli Casserole (#2292)
Share This Recipe
- 2 Package Broccoli Florets spears
- 1 Package Almonds 2 oz, slivered
- 1 small Garlic Cheese stick
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Bread Crumbs buttered
- Cook broccoli in salted water until barely tender. Drain and place in baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Slice garlic cheese and combine in saucepan with soup. Heat through until cheese is melted and pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 375° f (190° c) until bubbly. Before serving, top with bread crumbs, cubed bread, whirled to crumbs in food processor or blender, then tossed in melted butter in skillet) and return to oven until crumbs are browned.