South Beach Breakfast Quiche To Go (#2290)
Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach 1 package, chopped
- 3/4 cup Liquid Egg Substitute
- 3/4 cup Swiss Cheese low-fat, or any kind
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Peppers or any bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Onions diced
- 4 drops Red Hot Pepper Sauce or to taste, optional
- Microwave the spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high(or you can use steamer).
- Drain the excess liquid.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, and spinach in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Lightly cool on a wire rack, serve warm.