Marshmallow Popcorn Christmas Tree (#2284)
Snacks Christmas Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 12 cups Popcorn, Popped popped
- 1/2 cup Margarine or butter
- 3 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 package Jello lime
- 1 Food Coloring green
- 1 Candy pieces
- Spread popcorn evenly in jelly-roll pan or on waxed paper-lined counter.
- In medium saucepan, combine margarine and marshmallows, cook over medium heat until melted.
- Add jello, continue to cook until jello is dissolved.
- Add food color and mix well.
- Pour evenly over popcorn, stir quickly to coat.
- With dampened hands, shape popcorn into cone shape.
- Decorate tree with candy pieces.