Armenian Potato Salad with Red Onions and Green Pepper (#2283)
Share This Recipe
- 3 pounds Potatoes red-skinned
- 1 medium Red Onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 Green Bell Peppers seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Parsley Leaves fresh, minced
- 1 Lemon juice of 1/2
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in their jackets until barely tender.
- Cool enough to handle, cut into generous bite-size pieces while still warm.
- Place potatoes in a large salad bowl along with onion rings and green pepper; mix well.
- Add parsley and lemon juice; carefully toss again.
- Dribble oil over the vegetables and season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper; toss and set aside for several hours for salad ingredients to mellow.
- If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before serving.
- Goes well with roasted lamb, chicken or simple fish recipes.
- Serves 8 to 12.