Italian Dressing Mix (#2275)
Share This Recipe
- 1 tsp Onions dried, minced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves dried, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Oregano dried
- 1/2 tsp Basil crushed
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar granulated
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Italian Seasoning see above ingredients
- 1/3 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Pour into a 1/4 cup container with a tight-fitting lid or wrap airtight in heavy-duty foil.
- Seal container. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package or about 4 tablespoons italian dressing mix.
- Italian salad dressing:
- In a small bowl, jar or salad dressing cruet, combine italian salad dressing mix, vinegar and oil.
- Stir or shake until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.