Quick Asian Risotto (#2268)
Share This Recipe
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root grated
- 1/3 cup Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 cups Bok Choy sliced
- 1/2 cup Roasted Sweet Red Bell Peppers slice into 1/8-inch strips
- 4 cups Napa (Chinese) Cabbage sliced
- 1/4 cup Stock chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons Miso Paste or fermented black bean sauce, if you don't have either of them, just use more soy sauce
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Rice cooked or leftover, or white rice, prefer short-grain
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet until hot.
- Add garlic, ginger and scallions, stirring, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and cabbage, stirring, and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, until stems are tender and leaves are wilted.
- Stir in roasted bell peppers.
- Meanwhile add sauce ingredients into small bowl, stir until well mixed.
- Pour sauce over vegetables, and cook for 1 minute until sauce is thickened.
- Add cooked rice into wok or pan, stirring, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until rice is heated through and well coated by sauce and mixed with vegetables.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot, drizzle with sesame oil on top and enjoy!