Scrambled Eggs - Low Fat (#2263)
Breakfast Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Substitute or 4 large eggs
- 1 Onions chopped
- 12 Mushrooms chopped
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar white balsamic
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Tarragon Leaves dried
- 3 oz Cheese fat-free, grated or diced
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in vinegar and water until soft and the liquid has mostly cooked away.
- Combine salt, pepper, tarragon with egg replacers. Mix well. Add to onion/mushrooms. Add cheese and stir into eggs. Scramble until set.
- Obviously, a non-stick skillet is essential here. The tarragon goes well with eggs and adds a nice flavor. Many variations on this are possible but i'd stick with the tarragon because it really does work well.