Broiled Cod with Paprika (#2260)
Fish Seafood Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Cod Fillets
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Onions finely
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Parsley Leaves chopped
- In pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and sauté onion until soft.
- Add the paprika and cayenne and cook gently for 2 minutes longer.
- Add salt, lemon juice and remaining butter and heat until melted.
- Set fish on a broiler rack and brush with the paprika mixture.
- Broil about 2-inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes, brushing with more of the paprika mixture.
- Turn; brush with remaining butter and broil 4 to 5 minutes fish should be browned and flake easily.