Homemade Ginger Cookies (#2253)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ginger juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 250 ml Coconut Oil For Frying
- 1/2 cup Sugar FOR THE SUGAR SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup Water FOR THE SUGAR SYRUP:
- In a medium bowl put flour, sugar, salt, ginger juice and water. Mix well. Knead by hand for 5 minutes.
- Put the cookie dough in a bowl and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- Take the dough out from the bowl and roll it into a rectangle or circle to about 1/16 inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter and cut out cookies.
- Heat fresh oil and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- For the syrup, add sugar and water into a heavy-bottomed pan and bring to boil over low heat to 105c degrees. Use a thermometer.
- Add the sugar syrup mixture to the cookies and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.
- See my website www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com