Quick Chicken Stir-Fry (#2251)
Stir Fries Asian Chinese Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 pounds Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce divided
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch divided
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Root fresh, minced, or ginger, ground
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil divided
- 1 Sweet Red Bell Peppers red, sliced
- 1 Onions sliced
- 1/4 pound Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 pound Snow Pea Pods
- 1 Rice cooked, hot
- In bowl, combine chicken, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and corn starch, garlic and ginger; let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon corn starch and 3/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in stir fry pan or hot skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stiry-fry 3 minutes; remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pan. Add vegetables and stir-fry 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and soy sauce mixture, stirring constantly; bring to bil and boil 1 minute. Serve over rice.