Supposed To Be Keg Cheesecake (Non-Bake) (#2243)
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 oz Sugar
- 24 oz Cream Cheese 3 packages
- 2 1/2 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz Lemon Juice fresh
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
- Place cracker crumbs and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Place crust mixture into 10-inch spring form pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Pack down firmly.
- Filling: Whip cream cheese until soft and smooth, using electric mixer.
- Add condensed milk and blend until very smooth.
- With spatula, blend in lemon juice and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour blended mixture into spring-form pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Place in refrigerator (8 hours until firm).
- Serve with fresh fruit topping (example: Strawberries marinated in icing sugar and any liqueur, such as grand marnier or amaretto).