Oatmeal Chip Cookies/The Dessert Show (#2242)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 6 oz Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 2 cups Oatmeal
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- 2 cups Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Sugar white
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 325° f (160° c).
- In a large bowl, mix corn flakes, oatmeal, coconut, pecans and semisweet chocolate chips.
- In mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, soda and salt to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Combine dry mixture with creamed mixture and mix well.
- Use 1/4 measure cup of batter for each cookie, six to a cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until light brown.