Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Sauteed Vegetables, Feta and Basil (#2232)
Side Low Fat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 Spaghetti Squash halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 Onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic or to taste, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Tomatoes chopped, fresh or canned
- 2/3 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Black Olives sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Basil freshly chopped
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c) f (175 degrees c).
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Arrange spaghetti squash cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes, or until a fork or a small sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance.
- Remove squash from oven, and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onion, and cook until tender.
- Stir in garlic, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes until tomatoes are warm.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash, and arrange in a large bowl.
- Mix in the sauteed vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil; toss until well combined.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste if desired.
- Serve warm.