10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie (#2230)
Chocolate Desserts Pies
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Chocolate (Sweet) baking chocolate, 1 package
- 1/3 cup Milk divided
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 oz Cream Cheese 1 package
- 3 1/2 cups Whipped Topping thawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust 8 inch
- Thaw cool whip. Heat 1 package (4 oz.) baker's german sweet chocolate and 2 tablespoon milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping, blending until smooth. Spoon into baked 8 inch graham cracker crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store any leftover pie in freezer.