Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits (#2228)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk (I used Fat Free)
- 15 oz Pumpkin Purée (Canned) puree, 1 can
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened, (I used low fat)
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream (Fat Free)
- 12 Gingersnap Cookies crushed
- 1 Pecans sweetened, toasted and chopped
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped nuts
- In parfait glasses, place 2 tablespoon of cookie crumbs, layer with pumpkin mixture, and the whipped cream. Repeat
- Shill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top and serve with an additional gingersnap or two.