Breakfast Crepes with Warm Berry Sauce (#2220)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Vegetable Oil for cooking
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Raspberries fresh or frozen, or strawberries
- 1 cup Blackberries fresh or frozen, or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Add all the berries and sugar and into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile preheat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium or medium-low heat until hot.
- Whisk together all the crepes ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the hot skillet, tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly and cover the pan completely.
- Cook until the crepe sets and bubbles about 2 minutes.
- Turn and continue to cook for another 2 minutes until slightly browned in spots.
- Keep the crepes warm on a plate and cover with another plate or a clean tea towel.
- Fold the crepes into the squares, then place on the serving plates.
- Spoon the warm berry sauce over the crepes.
- Serve warm, and dust with icing sugar if desired.