Beef Broccoli Strudel (#2210)
Pastries Strudels Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onions diced
- 8 oz Broccoli Florets frozen package, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs dried
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 pound Phyllo (Filo) Pastry Sheets
- 1/2 cup Margarine melted
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onion until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat. Drain off any excess fat.
- Stir in broccoli, cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c). On wax paper, place 1 sheet phyllo. Brush with melted margarine. Repeat with the remaining phyllo (filo) pastry sheets.
- Starting at short side of filo, evenly spoon ground beef mixture to cover half of rectangle.
- From the ground beef end, roll, jelly-roll style.
- Place roll, seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- Brush with rest of melted margarine.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 45 minutes until golden.
- Cool for 15 minutes on cookie sheet to ease cutting.