Lentil Bobotie (#2208)
Curries Indian Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 2 tsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 medium Onions peeled and chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed.
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 oz Golden Raisins sultanas
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs dried
- 8 oz Lentils, Red (Masoor Dal)
- 1/2 pint Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Black Pepper ground
- 1 pinch Salt
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onions for 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the mixture in a large greased oven proof dish and cover with foil.
- Cook in the oven at 350 for 1 3/4 hours.