Potato-Bacon Cups (#2207)
Share This Recipe
- 12 oz Potatoes cooked and mashed
- 1 1/3 cups Cottage Cheese low fat
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon crumbled
- 1/4 cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary Leaves crushed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Spray four 6 ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cups on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Divide evenly among the prepared cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.