Homemade Bread-Srilanka (#2205)
Share This Recipe
- 300 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 12 grams Butter
- 6 grams Salt
- 6 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 175 ml Water
- 12 grams Sugar
- In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt, mix on low speed for one minute.
- Add water and mix on low speed for one minute.
- Combine butter and kneed until smooth and elastic, about 10 to 15 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover dough with towel and let rising at a warm place until volume double size.
- Punch the dough down and in to greased mini loaf pan, allow to rise for one hour.
- Bake at 200c degree for 35 minutes.
- Serve with jam or butter.
- Stella dias-24 thuduwa road- panadura- sri lanka
- See my website * www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com *