Super Sunday Lasagna (#2202)
Casseroles Pastas Italian Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 pound Lasagna Noodles uncooked
- 26 oz Pasta Sauce
- 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach thawed, well drained, chopped
- 1 pound Mozzarella Cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- 1 Parsley Leaves chopped
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions, drain.
- To medium bowl combine ricotta, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmessan and eggs, mix well.
- In 15x9 inch baking dish, layer 2 cups sauce, half the lasagna, half the remaining sauce, all of the spinach mixture, half the remaining mozzarella, remaining lasagna, and sauce.
- Cover. Bake in a 350° f (180° c). Oven until bubbly about 45 minutes.
- Uncover. Top with remaining mozzarella and parsley.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.