Chocolate Cream (false nutella) (#2194)
Share This Recipe
- 200 grams Chocolate dark (60-70%)
- 250 grams Butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Sugar to taste
- 1 Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 can, 398 grams
- The condensed milk (tin can) with plenty of water, boil to fully immersion in it (cook for 2 hours).
- Let cool down (can be prepared in the previous evening).
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
- All ingredients are blended together and robot/hand whisk beat.
- Recommendation: This can be served with the chocolate cookies, cakes, pancakes and chocolate desserts.