Philly Cheese Steak Wraps (#2191)
Sandwiches Dinner Lunch Beef Main
Share This Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Onions sliced into rings
- 1 1/2 cups Sweet Red Bell Peppers stripped
- 1 1/2 cups Green Bell Peppers stripped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 cups American Cheese cubed
- 6 oz Roast Beef sliced
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- In 10 inch skillet, melt butter until sizzling; add onions and peppers.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden (6 to 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Stir in garlic salt, cheese and beef strips.
- Place about 1 cup filling in center of each warm tortilla. Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge.
- Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave two sandwiches on high.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.