Chicken Tortilla Casserole (#2188)
Casseroles Chicken Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Canned Green Chili Peppers or use 1/2 can for less spicyness
- 8 Flour Tortillas (8 Inch) one package
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 10 oz Cream Of Celery Soup
- 10 oz Cream Of Chicken Soup one can
- 3 cups Chicken Meat, Cooked chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix soups, chiles, sour cream, and chicken in a bowl.
- Tear tortillas in fourths and soak in small bowl of chicken broth.
- Layer in baking dish starting with tortillas first, then soup mix then cheese.
- Repeat layers until dish is full, finishing with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or so before serving.