Pitkin County Pork Chops (#2187)
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Onions chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Prepared Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 Pork Chops 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- In a small bowl, combine butter, onion, garlic, salt, mustard, cayenne pepper, vinegar, brown sugar and worcestershire to make a paste.
- Spread over pork chops.
- Place in large baking dish and broil close to heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. In small bowl, combine ketchup, chili sauce and water; blend well.
- Pour sauce over chops. Cover and bake at 350° f (180° c) for 1 hour or until pork is tender.