Chinese Chicken Corn Soup (#2183)
Asian Chinese Chicken Main Diabetic
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 8 1/4 oz Corn creamed, can
- 1 cup Chicken skinless, diced, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Water cold
- 2 Eggs whites
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves fresh, finely minced
- Combine chicken broth, corn, and chicken pieces in a large saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Blend cornstarch with cold water and add to soup. Continue cooking, uncoverd, for 3 minutes. Beat egg whites untill foamy; stir into soup.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until foamy. Ladle soup into individual bowls and garnish with parsley. Serve hot.