Chicken Spinach Enchiladas (#2178)
Share This Recipe
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 10 oz Spinach 1 package
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless) boiled and shredded
- 7 oz Canned Green Chili Peppers 1 can, drained, and chopped
- 1 Seasoning 1 packet enchilada seasoning
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 Corn Tortillas (6-Inch) shells
- 19 oz Enchilada Sauce 1 can
- Make meat mixture - heat oil in medium sauce pan add chicken and green chile. Sauté until brown then add enchilada seasoning and cook meat according to packet.
- Make cheese mixture - in medium bowl mix sour cream cottage cheese and ricotta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over med heat add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in spinach and cook for 5 min.
- Add spinach, olives, and 1 cup cheese to cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixtures into the center of tortilla and roll and place into greased 9 by 13 inch (23 by 33cm) baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.