Cherry Tomato and Basil Bruschetta with Goat Cheese (#2175)
Snacks Goat Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic small clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Basil fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice fresh
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper
- 4 oz Goat soft and crumbled
- 4 slices Bread, Italian toasted, prefer whole wheat or whole grain
- Preheat broiler.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, basil and red onions.
- Stir in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top toasted bread with the mixture and some crumbled goat cheese and place on baking sheet.
- Broil until cheese starts to melt, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.