Holly's Crockpot Seafood Cheese Dip (#2173)
Appetizers Dips Spreads
Share This Recipe
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese or equiv.
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese (Reduced-Fat)
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Baby Shrimp cooked
- 1/2 cup Crab Meat cooked, flaked
- 1/2 cup Lobster Meat cooked, flaked
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning or other seafood seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 loaf Crusty Bread sliced
- Combine processed cheese food, cream cheese, sour cream, shrimp, crab, and lobster in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low setting of your slow cooker until cheese is melted, about 1 hour, stirring occasionally to break up lumps.
- Once the cheese is melted, stir in seafood seasoning and worcestershire sauce. Serve with some crusty bread.