Easy Drop Danish (#2171)
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix (Bisquick) low-fat
- 1/4 cup Margarine softened
- 2 Tbsp Sugar granulated
- 3/4 cup Skim Milk
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Jam
- 2/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Water warm
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract pure
- Preheat oven to 450 f.
- To prepare danish, combine baking mix, margarine, granulated sugar, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until crumbly.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Make a well in center of each with back of spoon.
- Fill with one teaspoon jam.
- Bake for ten minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, water, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth.
- While danish are still warm, drizzle glaze over top.
- Makes a dozen.