Mochiko Chicken (#2164)
Japanese Chicken Poultry
Share This Recipe
- 3 pounds Chicken boned and cut up in bite sizes
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons Mochiko (sweet flour made from glutinous rice)
- 4 tablespoons Sugar granulated
- 5 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 Monosodium Glutamate optional
- 1 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions chopped
- 7 tablespoons Sesame Seeds to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients with the cut up chicken in a large bowl, stir well to coat all of the chicken.
- Marinate for two or three hours.
- Fry in a large skillet as you would with normal fried chicken until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.