Easy Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownies (#2161)
Brownies Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 2 rolls Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Let one roll soften at room temperature.
- Spread softened dough in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Do not grease or flour the pan.
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cookie dough.
- Slice remaining roll of cookie dough on top of cream cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350° f (180° c).
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Note: You can also use brownie cookie dough.