Chicken Fajitas Grande (#2150)
Mexican Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless Skinless)
- 1 Green Bell Peppers cut up
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 cup Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 shot Tequila
- Place chicken breasts in a non-metallic container.
- Top with onion rings and green pepper strips.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl; mix well and pour over meat and onions.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat and onions from marinade, reserving the onions, peppers and marinade.
- Place meat on grill, basting often with the marinade and turning often.
- Meanwhile sauté onion and peppers in butter and salsa.
- When the chicken breasts are done slice into thin strips and add to the skillet with saut?Ed vegetables.
- Heat flour tortillas quickly on the grill.
- Watching and turning them often.
- Serve mixture hot on the warm flour tortillas with sour cream, grated cheddar and jack cheese, fresh cilantro, salsa, and guacamole.