Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops (#2148)
Grill/BBQ Lamb Main Grill/BBQ
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice fresh
- 3 tablespoons Rosemary Leaves fresh, minced, or 3 tsp dried
- 6 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper ground
- 12 Lamb Rib Chops loin, 1 inch thick, fat trimmed
- Mix together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and pepper.
- Place lamb chops in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass dish.
- Pour marinade over.
- Cover and let marinate, refrigerated for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- When coals turn white (drain chips, if using, and scatter over coals, when chips begin to smoke), season lamb with salt and cover; grill chops about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness.